Name Three Things: Volume 2 (December 2015)

Wednesday, December 02, 2015 2 Comments A+ a-

Well what do you know, my laziness kicked in again so I wasn't able to follow through the first volume of this monthly blog series slated for November -__- But on the brighter side, it didn't take me monthsss to update! Haha.


  1. I honestly want to stop eating pork, beef and chicken meat because I always feel guilty about eating them :( I just.. you know, I can't stop being tempted to eat meat every now and then. For the meantime, I try to lessen my meat consumption to only twice a week and I do try to search for meat sellers/providers that strictly follow animal-welfare standards.
  2. Whenever I have trouble sleeping (which is basically almost everyday), I sleep anywhere except on my bed. For at least 3 days, I would sleep on my parents' bed, on our sofa, or on our folding bed so that my bed feels "new" when I sleep on it again. This is a simple trick I do to fight my insomnia. If you're experiencing insomnia as well, you might want to try this trick because it works 90% of the time for me!
  3. I've stopped using drinking straws ever since I saw that video of a turtle who has a straw stuck in its nose. The turtle got infections from it and it really struck me how wastes produced by humans really DO contribute to other living things' misery :( Since then, I've vowed to stop using straws and have invited my family and closest friends to do same. Although this decision of mine looks pretty small to really make a change, I do hope that in the near future, the demand for non-reusable and non-biodegradable materials (like straws) will significantly decrease.
*This blog series is entitled as such because on this posts, I write three random things about me.

2 comments

Write comments
Koshe
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 10:55:00 AM GMT+8 delete

Sleeping in other places don't work for me. That's the reason I can't sleep well in other's house especially if I am sharing the bed. Good thing it works for you.

Reply
avatar
Nomen Novum
AUTHOR
December 3, 2015 at 1:10:00 PM GMT+8 delete

Hi Jhecel! Thanks for dropping by! Huhu, insomnia really sucks! Another trick that I do is I would listen to classical music, on a very low volume.. it kind of lulls me to sleep. Hope you get to find the insomnia cure that works best for you! :)

Reply
avatar