My Personality According to Random BuzzFeed Quizzes

Friday, December 04, 2020 0 Comments A+ a-

It's been a while since I last visited BuzzFeed. I'm guessing my last visit was a year before I quit Facebook. That's roughly around 2-3 years ago I think.

I was, unsurprisingly, bored yet again today so I opened YouTube to look for something I can waste my time on. On the recommendations, I saw this article from BuzzFeed, found it interesting and clicked on it. I was then redirected to the BuzzFeed website, scanned the article, then saw on top one tab called "trending quizzes". 

Since I don't have anything better to do, out of whim, I clicked on that and randomly chose three quizzes to answer. Got these results:

1. My favorite season is winter.

Correctness: 90%-95%

I've never actually experienced winter since I live in an awfully-hot-year-round country. But nevertheless, I've always dreamed of experiencing the stillness and serenity of winter. It's the second best climate/season/weather (whatever) next to my top 1, which is rain. So, anyway here are my picks for this quiz: apple pie, bbq, curry, dumplings, eclair (I'm not familiar with any of the choices, I just went with the pastry), fish and chips, garlic bread, hot chocolate, ice cream, jam tarts (same explanation with eclairs), ketchup and fries, lasagna, meatballs and spaghetti (this was a tough one, I liked all the choices!), nachos, onion ring, pizza, quesadilla, raspberries (haven't eaten any of the choices, just went with what's familiar), soup, tacos, upside-down cake (same with raspberries), veggies, waffles, yolk, and zebra cake (don't know any of the choices, just chose the most appealing).  

2. I belong in the Slytherin House.




The Harry Potter books have always been and will always be one of my favorites. At some point, it has even been one of my defining features (if somebody needs to know something about the series, they would often "consult" me). Since I had a major crush on Harry Potter, I would love to be on Gryffindor but I guess I'm okay with any, hehe. 

3. I have exquisite taste. 

Correctness: 50%

I actually think of myself as having basic taste! I usually go with the flow, or is not fond of trying out new tastes. It's actually my husband who introduced me to a lot of new things. If not for him, I would still be eating the same types and brands of food. However, I do have a preference for other types of things which I find really hard to deviate from, such as my love for being simple (I use the same set of clothes, I don't like buying new clothing pieces).