Rob-Be-Lean

Monday, August 18, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

A quick post before I attend to my acad work:

I think it's very timely that I see this medyo patama word play of my name: Rob-be-lean. I've reached my heaviest weight this year, and uhmmm, I think I'm getting fatter and unhealthy by the minute. Huhuhu. Long vacant periods and the stone's throw away canteen from my college sure did contributed a lot to my achieving this round bodeeeh, hahaha.

So, I've been planning for weeks now how to get started on my #RobBeLeanChallenge. I badly need to be fit in time for my graduation photos (hopefully happening with God's grace), which will be taken before the year ends. I need to lose 12 kg, sheeet. Haha.

Here's my workout plan:
  • Everyday: 
  1. Bike for 30 minutes
  2. Alternate walk-jog-run for 30 minutes
  • Every other day:
  1. Play badminton for at least 30 minutes
  2. Zumba for 30 minutes
Here's my diet plan:
  • I'm a self-confessed heavy and moody eater, so I'm trying to set realistic goals for myself haha. Here goes:
  1. Eat heavy breakfast anytime between 6:00 am - 9:00 am
  2. Eat lunch (no rice) anytime between 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
  3. Eat my merienda (fruits if possible) anytime between 3:30pm - 5:30 pm
That's it. I plan not to eat beyond 5:30 pm, because I usually sleep naman agad when I get home from school. I'll keep you updated every 18th of the succeeding months. I do hope I'll be able to follow this routine. Hihi!

Seems like the Oval is taunting me to jog, haha!