NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

Monday, November 17, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

in•dul•gent  adjective,   /in-dəl-gənt/
done or enjoyed as a special pleasure

Still being a college student, I only get to indulge myself whenever I had the chance to accumulate enough money from the minuscule daily allowance I receive. And that probably happens every once a month, when the money I saved is enough for an indulgent treat to get me beyond the usual and cholesterol-laden fast food meal offers. With this being, I think that it's quite obvious that a trip to the plentiful (and super kaduper expensive ) coffee shops isn't within my wallet's powers.   

And so, ever since, I never got to understand how people can get so addicted to coffees (and how they manage to go to coffee shops on a daily basis), because I'm no coffee-drinker. I always rely on iced teas and chocolates for my caffeine needs. But, I do love the coffee's aroma that I could probably sit for an hour enjoying and savoring the aroma of a freshly brewed coffee (I guess, this is my way of being addicted to coffee). That's as far as I could go to enjoying any cup of coffee though.

Image Source
However, I do drink coffee when it's not the classic variant (I have this absurd strong appetite for sweet food that I wouldn't eat or drink anything too bitter for my taste) or when it's mixed with chocolate (like the purple variant of Nescafé Chocolate). So when I first heard of Nescafé Cappuccino the first thing surprising about it was the price. Yep. Your own cup of instant cappuccino for just Php 8? Whoever says that no one could indulge themselves in a good ol' cup of cappuccino for that price clearly hasn't heard of Nescafé Cappuccino. With a price that low, you could probably down at least 15 cups to equal the price of cappuccinos offered in coffee shops. And because I am one of those who would gladly and undoubtedly try anything for that low of a price, I sure did check out myself what's indulgent about an 8-peso cappuccino.





To buy a Nescafé Cappuccino, you don't even need to worry about transportation fares, or to worry about if your clothes are good (and expensive) enough to grace the fancy and lavish coffee shops. You also need not worry about your safety, since carrying only a 20-peso bill would be more than enough to buy one sachet plus some hot pandesal to go with your cappuccino. 


So how indulgent is my cup of Nescafé Cappuccino?


Yes, you read that right! Indulgence does not necessarily equate to anything expensive. I think that for one thing to be truly indulgent, it should be something that you wouldn't regret spending on later, something that wouldn't hurt your pockets. Because really, how can you enjoy an indulgent treat when it'll get you (financial) worries afterwards? Nescafé Cappuccino is right on the spot to giving everyone the chance to indulge, on a daily basis, without worrying about their pocket's health.


Indulgence is something that you should enjoy as a special pleasure, so isn't it just right that you indulge without exerting much effort? Nescafé Cappuccino gives you just that - the power to indulge yourselves without you: travelling beyond walking distance, wearing uncomfortable but expensive clothes (just to look properly clothed in a coffee shop) and worrying if you look capable enough to buy cappuccino. 


Nescafé Cappuccino is so easy to prepare that you'd wonder why you haven't applied yet as a barista. Preparing cappuccino is easy as 1, 2, 3! Pour hot water to a cup, add in and gently stir the cappuccino mix (wait for the coffee foam to show up), and add the chocolate sprinkles. Tadaaa! You'll soon realize that you're so good at this that you opt to open your own coffee shop soon!



What's more, Nescafé Cappuccino makes it all the more indulgent because of its coffee foam and chocolate sprinkles. You don't have to spend a hundred to enjoy your own foamy mustache, because you can make one! Nothing's more indulgent than preparing your own cup of cappuccino in a hassle-free and pocket-friendly way. I definitely enjoyed my cup of Nescafé Cappuccino! I'm still amazed just how a simple stir could produce that much foam. It was also light, and gave me that much needed push but as gentle as a foam could be, unlike other caffeinated drinks that would give you that harsh jolt (as if forcefully urging you to get back to work, saying that this is not a break you deserve). 


A legit cup of cappuccino, made by yours truly, for only Php 8! Now, that's an indulgent treat!



Want to experience the same foamy and indulgent treat of Nescafé Cappuccino? Well, make one now! Oh, and if you'd like to add to that a couple of exclusive screening passes to the Hunger Games movie, better join Nuffnang's contest too!




Video Source