Second Trip to UP Infirmary

Wednesday, November 05, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

For the past few days, I've been feeling really sick. I have this persistent cough that I have to hide (so uncomfortably lalong-lalo na when I'm not at home) and this irritating sipon going on for about 1 week na. Since I've got no time, (or probably because I'm just too lazy to make the trip to FEU-NRMF hospital) I went to the UP Infirmary for a medical check-up. During a quick research on the web, I've found out that UP faculty, staff and students are entitled to some free services at the UP Infirmary/Health Service. Libre naman eh, and it's very convenient for me since I can go there after class, so I did. 

When I got there, there were very few people around. The last time I went there was during my freshman enrollment pa. I filled-up some forms, and the nurse at the lobby did a pretty quick interview and health evaluation. She took my blood pressure and body temperature. I then waited for my turn to see the attending doctor. I waited for about 15 minutes lang

The whole medical check-up process lasted less than 5 minutes lang ata eh. Haha. Basta, it was so bilis! She gave me my med prescription and on top of that, I had to go to the Emergency Room daily, for a week, for my nebulizer sessions 2-3 times a day. 

I really can't afford to be sick at this month. I've used up my free cuts/absences allowable for a sem kasi huhu. Plus it's nearly December (our end of first semester in UP Diliman) so I'm expecting the heavier load of academic requirements. So, here's to hoping that I get rid of this cough and colds the soonest!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin