Blogapalooza 2014!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I felt like a gradeschooler going to a field trip, because I literally wasn't able to get much sleep out of excitement the night before the much-awaited blogging event, Blogapalooza. I'm coming from Quezon City, which is pretty far from Blogapalooza's venue, SMX Convention Center in SM Aura, Taguig so even if the event starts at 10am, I was already on my way by 7! That's how excited I was, since not only is this my first Blogapalooza experience, but this is also my first ever blogging event. And what's more, I went home with lotsaaaa freebies!

I. Registration
SMX Convention Center, SM Aura

When I arrived there, SM Aura was still closed for customers, so I had to wait for more than 30 minutes before they open the doors. I arrived at the SMX Convention Center's gates a little past 10, there were still very few people around. 

Early Birds! Time Stamp: 10:10 AM

My blogger ID




First photo for the event

II.  Speakers/Personalities


All throughout the event, while bloggers were roaming around and checking out the different booths, you could hear the very energetic and enthusiastic voice of Mr. Vince. Every 15 minutes or so, he would announce instant freebies to be given away by the sponsors, and all we have to do was to post in our social media accounts any photo taken during the event with a specific time stamp. I was lucky enough to win one gift package care of Glutamax! Woohoo! How easy is that? :)

Every once in a while, personalities are seen roaming around the different booths too, and the event had quite a line up of celebrity guests representing the different brands/sponsors they're endorsing. Too bad that Toni Gonzaga didn't make it, she was slated to speak during Acer's presentation time. The wacky duo of Nicole Hyala and Chris Tsuper was also there during the presentation of one of the sponsors, Fukuda. Other celebrities that graced the event were: Maxene Magalona for Flawless, Karen Bordador of ABS-CBN's I Do, DLSU Lady Spiker's Michelle Gumabao, and Bogart the Explorer. To view the event's schedule and presentation times for each sponsor, click here.
The super energetic Mr. Vince of WhenInManila.com
(L-R) Francis Simisim of TechFilipino.com and the Grand Daddy of Blogging, Mr. Anton Diaz
The wacky duo of Nicole Hyala and Chris Tuper, guest speakers for Fukuda

DLSU Lady Spiker's and PBB All In's Michelle Gumabao

Bogart the Explorer at Blogapalooza with When In Manila's Mr. Vince. Do I need to indicate which of the two is Bogart? The hat says it all, right? :)

Maxene Magalona for Flawless

Fangirling with the Grand Daddy of Blogging
I was lucky enough to have a photo opportunity with one of the organizers!

 III.  Booths/Sponsors

View Park Hotel: First booth


Skycable


Chooks To Go

With Chooks To Go's mascot


Free pizzas from Yellow Cab





Crocs

Essays.ph

Creamy lasagnas from House of Lasagna


Globe (I think they had one of the largest booths in the event)

Acer
I went home with one brand new smartphone from Acer! It was quite easy kasi they flashed on screen a picture of two of their latest smartphones and to win, we should identify the models of these smartphones. I was lucky enough to have on hand one of the flyers given in their booth, and so there it is! A brand new smartphone! 

Zion


Chef's Noodle
 Got to taste my first ever sushi in Chef's Noodle's booth. Didn't know sushis were that good! I would definitely include sushis in my diet from now on :)

Chips Ahoy!




Krispy Kreme
In Krispey Kreme's booth, we had the opportunity to design our own donuts! Childhood dream come true! And one of the sponsors from Krispy Kreme even commended me for my perfect and shiny chocolate coating! :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

After a 9-hour full of fun, albeit tiring walking marathon at the convention center, (yep, I was there from 10 in the morning till 7 in the evening), I think this meme best explains how my legs felt like, when I got home:


I sure would be gracing, waiting, and more ready (arrrgh, what ever happened to parallelism) for the next Blogapalooza event! I wasn't able to bring any calling cards kasi, plus a jug of water. Huhu. Check out the various and numerouuuss freebies I got in another blog post.