Freebies From Blogapalooza!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

I definitely, surely, undoubtedly and certainly will be waiting for next year's Blogapalooza event. Why?
  • You get to meet your fellow bloggers. It's fun meeting the people behind those awesome blogs!
  • You meet different personalities in the blogging world. I met two of the most prominent bloggers in our country, the organizers of the event, Mr Vince of WhenInManila.com and Mr Anton Diaz of ourawesomeplanet.com (I was even able to have a picture with him!)
  • Fangirling celebrities! TV and radio personalities such as Maxene Magalona, Nicole Hyala & Chris Tsuper, Karen Bordador, Michelle Gumabao and Bogart the Explorer were there to join in the fun!
  • Freeeeee food! I not only was able to try Krispy Kreme's world-famous donuts, but I also was able to design one! Also had my first ever sushi in the event, care of Chef's Noodle, tasted Chip Ahoy!'s latest cookie flavors and tried House of Lasagna's, well, creamy lasagna! Yuuuumm!
  • Won a gift package from Glutamax and a brand new smartphone care of Acer! Just how awesome is that?
  • And these lots and lotsssssss of FREEBIES!
For everything else that happened during the Blogapalooza, view my blog post about it here. Check out my haul from this year's Blogapalooza event! Thanks to the very generous sponsors!