Gaaaaaaaaah!

Thursday, September 04, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

My blog went haywire na naman huhuhu. So if you're trying to view my blog, and texts and pictures look like they're trying to jump out of their respective boxes, don't blame your computer/web browser. Sadyang magulo lang talaga buhay ng blog ko ngayon. I'll try to fix this ASAP, but what with my super inferior CSS/HTML skills, ewan ko na lang kung kailan talaga ito maayos. :(

I'm so happy na with how my blog looks eh (simple it may be), so super hassle and major disappointment if I have to revert back to my jeje/emo-looking blog template. If only Blogger have a wider variety of blog templates :( Usually kasi, if I try to google for free blog templates, they're either not compatible with Blogger or not customizable (unless I pay for a certain amount of money).

Didn't know blogging could be stressful -_-